take a few days for yourself in the Scottish country to nourish and recharge
After a sell-out retreat in 2021, our Lotuslily Wellbeing retreat is back for 2022. Picture this...
Waking up in the beautiful Scottish countryside overlooking the Holy Loch.
Feeling calm and relaxed during a morning practice of pranayama and full-body nourishing and uplifting flow classes with Helen throughout our retreat weekend.
Taking time to explore the hidden gems of Scotland, a stones throw from our luxurious retreat location.
Cosying up in the hot tub or sauna.
Time out for you to enjoy self-reflection or journalling during your free time in the afternoons.
Share enjoyable evenings with a gentle yoga practice and bonding experiences with your fellow retreat friends over dinner.
In this webinar we will cover
- Organic locally sourced, lovingly prepared breakfasts, light lunches and dinners (Vegan & Vegetarian)
- Luxury Accommodation
- Morning vinyasa classes and evening yin yoga and meditation classes with Helen
- Wim Hoff Method breath workshop and cold exposure experience
- Retreat gift bag
- Opening and closing circles
- Hot tub, indoor sauna
- Wild swimming
- Unlimited tea, coffee and snacks available throughout the retreat.
- A safe and supported space, guidance and love throughout your retreat
Helen is super gentle and powerful all at the same time, fun and creative. She has something for everyone and for all abilities.
Luxurious and comfortable rooms await you for a peaceful nights sleep during our Nourish and Recharge Retreat.
Select from Double Deluxe, Luxury Twin or a Triple Room for your retreat stay. When booking your place, request the room selection you would like.
Prices start from £400.
Rooms are allocated on a first come first serve basis. Secure your space today with a £100 deposit. Payment plans are available.